Aim High - Respect and Care for Each Other – Celebrate Success
Blue Bell Hill Academy Trust Schools will be at the heart of their communities, delivering the very best education, ensuring the highest possible standards and providing a safe, happy and fun environment for all of the community members.
We aim high;
- We develop high aspirations in pupils, families, communities, staff, leaders and governors
- We put everyone’s learning at the centre of all we do
- We are not complacent and we seek to always improve on what has gone before
- We provide innovative, creative, challenging and high quality teaching, governance and leadership
- Our exciting curriculum places a strong emphasis on the core subjects of English and Maths as they are the foundation of learning. It is supported through the use of state-of-the-art technologies.
- We leave our comfort zones and get into our learning zones
- We provide a rich curriculum of education and CPD that ensures exciting experiences for all
- We teach children to be ‘Resourceful’, ‘Resilient’, ‘Reciprocal’ and ‘Reflective’ so they are equipped to be learners and leaders in the future
- We set challenging targets and expect the entire community to aspire to be the best
- We have high behaviour expectations for all.
We respect and care for each other
- We are a team and we believe in partnership
- We work together as a group of schools to ensure the best outcomes for all our stakeholders
- We challenge, encourage and support one another so we are the best and provide the best
- We celebrate the uniqueness that each school community brings
- We believe that everyone deserves the same respect and should be treated politely
- We listen to children, staff, parents and the community
- We get to know every child and adapt and respond to their diverse range of needs
- We ensure people feel challenged, safe and cared for
- We build on good practice and share resources and high quality CPD
- We work in partnership with our families, businesses and the community.
We celebrate success
- We encourage pride in our achievements across our Trust
- We expect our children to do well and the right choices are rewarded
- When someone succeeds we are pleased for them
- We share our successes with families and the wider community.