Learning at home
Spelling Shed and Times Tables Rockstars are 2 of our most popular ways in which you can carry on learning from home. Click the links below to find out more info.
Please click here to view homework for each year group and what they are learning about this term.
The websites listed below are offering FREE memberships to help with homeschooling. Click on the links below to be sent directly to the pages. Keep an eye on the links below. We will keep updating them with more links when we have them.
- Backpack sciences
- https://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/ - Excellent revision books for SATs, GCSE, A-Level
- https://classroomsecrets.co.uk/ - Primary school resources
- https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html - Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing.
- https://hegartymaths.com/ - Maths reimagined.
- Twinkl Use code CVDTWINKLHELPS when registering
- https://www.tes.com/ - Vast on-line resource bank (all year groups) created for teachers
- BBC Bitesize
- Phonics Play Use the Username- march20 - Password- home
- http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/ - Primary school resources, organised by subject and year group
- https://www.teachitprimary.co.uk/ - Workbooks for primary school
- https://www.redtedart.com/ - Arts and crafts ideas for little ones
- https://scienceadventurestoriesforkids.podbean.com/ - Learn fascinating facts about animals and more with Simon the Frog.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse - Fun educational videos on history, science and more.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/mathantics - Complex maths made simple. For older children.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/TEDEducation - Ted talks for kids.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRoyalInstitution - Seek out engaging science videos
- https://www.youtube.com/user/crashcoursekids - STEM learning
- https://www.youtube.com/user/ScienceChannel - All things Science.
Please click here to view a website which offers a sample schedule for children staying at home. There are also some great activity ideas for children to complete independently.
Nottingham Forest In The Community have created some home learning lessons. The lessons include audio descriptions of the lessons to help enable parents to be able to use the resources to teach their children. These resources include Literacy, Numeracy and PSHE.
Click here to view and download their resources.
Please see below for some PE activities that can be completed at home.