Respect and Care for Each Other
At Blue Bell Hill we want our school community
to enjoy coming to school, be happy and have fun.
We aim high:
- We put everyone’s learning at the centre of all we do
- We provide innovative, creative, challenging and high quality teaching
- We provide a rich curriculum that ensures exciting experiences for all
- We teach children to be ‘Resourceful’, ‘Resilient’, ‘Reciprocal’ and ‘Reflective’
- We set challenging targets and expect the entire school community to aspire to be the best
- We have high behaviour expectations for all.
We respect and care for each other:
- We encourage and support one another
- We believe that everyone deserves the same respect
- We listen to children, staff, parents and the community
- We ensure people feel safe and cared for
- We expect everyone to use good manners and be polite
- We work in partnership with our families and the community.
We celebrate success:
- We encourage pride in our achievements both in and out of school
- When someone succeeds we are pleased for them
- We share our successes with families and the wider community.